OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – VERIFIED JOBS – QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
Since 2005, Work22 employment agency, has recruited candidates from Florida and nationwide for temp-to-hire and direct hire jobs. Four factors – education, work experience, work authorization, and salary range – are utilized to evaluate candidates. Work 22 screens candidates thoroughly prior to submitting a resume ensuring a best-fit scenario during the application process.
Work22 submits candidates to nationwide recruiters for job openings as a Top Echelon Network Member. Our clients have a minimum of a 401K plan and health insurance benefits for W-2 full-time employees. Since 2005, Work22, a USA based employment agency, recruit candidates in Florida and nationwide for temp-to-hire and direct hire jobs in the following industries:
- Aerospace – AS 9100, OEM, tier one and tier two
- Automotive- ISO/IATF 16949 OEM, tier one and tier two
- Chemical – Process safety management facility
- Consumer Packaged Goods – CPG
- Electronics – PCB – Power Supply
- Food/Beverage Production – HACCP -USDA – AIB- SQF – GFSI – BRC – Kosher – Organic
- Healthcare – Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facility, Home Health
- Information Technology – Software, Hardware, & Networks
- Manufacturing ISO 9000 – OEM, tier one and tier two
- Medical Devices – ISO 13485, 21 CFR PART 820
- Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology – cGMP
- Semiconductor – RF, Analog and Digital
- Warehouse & Distribution Center
Four factors – education, work experience, work authorization, and salary range – are utilized to evaluate candidates.
Word 22 screens candidates thoroughly prior to submitting a resume.
Jobs associated with a website third-party vendor management systems (VMS) will not be accepted. Work22 will only provide candidates for jobs that were verified for salary, benefits, work authorization, location, relocation assistance, and position requirements with either a discussion or email from a company representative (e.g., managers, human resources, owners, etc.).
Due to California salary range law, Work 22 will not work on jobs from companies who refuse to divulge the pay range and construe this as a pricing information trade secret. Job postings submitted to websites (e.g., Monster, Careerbuilder, Ziprecruiter, etc.) will include either the salary or a salary range. Work22 will disclose the salary range to applicants during interviews.
An employer may not prohibit an employee from disclosing his or her own wages, discussing the wages of others, inquiring about another employee’s wages, or aiding or encouraging any other employee to exercise rights under the Equal Pay Act. Accordingly, an employer may not retaliate against an employee for engaging in such conduct.
LOOKING TO HIRE?
EMAIL OUR RECRUITERS!
"*" indicates required fields